Winter is almost here and we know that means people tend to slack off on their fitness and indulge in holiday sweets – we don’t want that to happen to you! Dr. Mussat put together this list of a variety of awesome places to get toned this year. Whether you’re looking for a little wellness and balance in your life, or a place to really sweat it out – the fitness studios below have it all. Try one one of the places below and get your best body yet this season!
- Studio Fit Chicago is led by a dream team of fitness instructors for the modern woman that are focused on quality, customization, and expertise.
- Go Cycle Fitness is a no-judgment zone of adrenaline-filled cycling classes where anyone of any fitness level can have fun, get toned, and burn calories.
- Tula Yoga Studios is a Vinyasa-based studio that believes both yoga and life are all about balance and empowers students to find their own path.
- Power Sculpt Fitness is a fitness destination where locals can achieve intense, efficient, and energetic workouts among a supportive community.
- Hustle Fitness is run by a group of wellness coaches that help motivate members to lose weight, build lean muscles, and feel better than ever.
From preventative to corrective chiropractic care, our bodies can reap many benefits from a visit to the chiropractor. They can help align our spine, prevent pain, and create unique treatment plans to cater to your needs. Dr. Mussat has compiled the below list that includes five chiropractors in the Chicago area. Next time you’re in need of a visit to the chiropractor, check out one of the chiropractors below!
- Division Chiropractic and Acupuncture houses a team of chiropractors, acupuncturists, and massage therapists dedicated to integrative, holistic approaches to wellness.
- West Loop Spine and Stability is run by Dr. Jodie Kirsch and specializes in correcting and preventing back pain, neck pain, and any extremity pain using chiropractic care.
- Advanced Health South Loop is a state-of-the-art facility that provides the highest level of alternative healthcare services, including chiropractic care and physical therapy.
- Irving Park Chiropractic Center prides itself in the quality care and comprehensive treatments that it provides for its patients with musculoskeletal complaints.
- Lakeshore Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center made its mission to ensure that its patients feel valued and inspired by their treatment plans to move, eat, and live better.