From revision breast augmentation to breast lift procedures, you might have heard about an array of approaches that can improve your breasts’ look and feel. If you are looking to enhance your appearance, you might also be interested in learning what types of breast surgeries in Chicago, Illinois, can help in your specific situation.
The answers may seem challenging to find at first. However, with targeted guidance from seasoned professionals like Dr. Florence Mussat, you can easily find the information you need to decide which breast procedure is the ideal fit for you.
Determine Your Concern
There are various categories of breast surgeries, depending on their objective. When you opt for any of these procedures, reach out to a specialized professional while knowing how you want to alter your appearance.
For instance, determining whether you want your breasts to be smaller or remain the same size can go a long way toward helping you connect with a qualified plastic surgeon. The same is true if you want to lift sagging breasts to a more youthful position or need to remove your existing implants.
Some of the most common reasons for breast procedures include the following.
- Increasing breast size.
- Reducing breast size.
- Reshaping breast appearance.
- Lifting sagging breasts.
- Correcting problems related to breast implants.
- Removing breast implants altogether.
Once you’ve decided on your reason for wanting a breast procedure, you can start looking into surgeons and procedures available in your community.
Research What Types of Breast Surgeries Are Available Locally
Since breast surgeries are a safe way to address various cosmetic and restorative concerns, they are widely available from coast to coast. In major metropolises like Chicago, breast procedures are available to fulfill any requirement.
These surgeries include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Breast augmentation revision: In this surgery, Dr. Mussat can replace your implants if it is medically necessary or if you’ve changed your mind about your implant size, type, shape, or material.
- Breast reduction: This procedure lets you safely decrease your breasts’ size by removing excess tissue and fat from the breasts through various approaches.
- Breast lift: This procedure enables you to correct the appearance of sagging breasts. By using implants or fat, this process can resolve the problem of drooping breasts.
- Breast implant removal: With breast implant removal, Dr. Mussat can remove your existing implants and the capsule containing them all in one unit. The approach could be necessary before getting new implants, or if you have developed health problems associated with your implants.
Find a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Chicago, IL
Once you decide which of these breast surgeries is ideal for you, it is critical to find a trusted surgeon to perform your procedure. The process begins by scheduling a consultation with a medical professional who specializes in cosmetic breast surgeries. This private meeting is your opportunity to ask questions, discuss your concerns, and determine whether you are a good candidate for a surgical procedure.
To discover more about your options for breast surgery, schedule a private consultation with Dr. Florence Mussat. Contact our office by calling (312) 751-9000 or reaching out online today, and we will be glad to help you through the journey to obtain your ideal breast appearance.